Making your skin and soul feel at home
Our skin is demanding, and so are we. That’s why hessnatur always strives to offer pure natural fibres. These are the real prodigies amongst textiles, helping to support the skin’s natural functions: they are able to keep us warm, are breathable and can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture without feeling damp. They therefore provide the ideal climate for your skin at any time of year, giving wearers years of pleasure thanks to their durability. A natural material makes your skin and soul feel at home.
Organically produced natural fibres
Our experts test the end products once more for skin compatibility and residues based on the values set out by the current Global Organic Textile Standard. This only permits natural fibres that have preferably been cultivated organically.
We do not tolerate the following substances:
- Chlorine bleach and brightening agents
- Chemical treatments against moths and beetles
- Antimicrobial biocidal and flame-retardant treatment
- Synthetic resin, such as is used for anti-felting, non-iron or easy-care finishes
- PVC and other plastics for buttons, metal buckles and studs
- Elastane is only used in very small quantities at hessnatur, if a garment requires greater functionality.